Explore the Results Sheets
Each InBody Test will print out a full-page results sheet detailing the muscle, fat, and water values of the user. The InBody 270 provides you with lean mass and fat values in each segment of the body to give you a proper assessment of body composition.
SEGMENTAL LEAN MASS ANALYSIS
Identify how many pounds of lean mass are in each body segment through Segmental Lean Analysis. Use this part of the Result Sheet to identify imbalances between corresponding segments (ex. right arm, left arm) and correct the issue to promote balanced muscle development.
TRACK BODY COMPOSITION CHANGES
The InBody 270 records a user’s weight, skeletal muscle mass, and percent body fat from the last eight tests to track progress over time.
- Validation Paper
- "In this study, type 2 diabetic patients were found to have reduced skeletal muscle mass (SMM%) and leg lean body mass (LBM%) when compared to non-diabetic patients. In addition, longer duration of diabetes was associated with sarcopenia. SMM% and leg LBM% were negatively correlated with HDL, and reduced leg LBM% was significantly correlated with increased risk factors of cardiovascular disease."
- Tajiri (2010) – Reduction of Skeletal Muscle, Especially in lower limbs, in Japanese type 2 diabetes patients with insulin resistance and cardiovascular risk factors.
Use the BSM-170 stadiometer to find the exact height of the user. This information is needed for accurate body composition testing.
Stand on the carpet after removing your shoes and wiping your feet with the InBody Tissue.
Testing on the InBody 270 is simple and non-invasive. Sit on the ottoman to remove your socks and shoes. Use the InBody Tissue to wipe down your feet and increase conductivity.
The InBody Result Sheet will automatically print once the 15-second InBody 270 test is complete. Use Lookin’Body Web to upload all InBody Tests to a computer for efficient data management.
Align heels with the rear, round electrodes and point toes forward so the feet align with the sole electrodes. Do not move until the unit provides new directions.
Grab the hand electrodes and stand up straight. Place thumbs on the top of the oval electrodes and wrap fingers around the handle. Extend arms downwards and away from the torso, as shown on the InBody 270’s screen.
VOICE GUIDANCE SYSTEM
Users can test with or and without a trained professional. The InBody 270 provides step-by-step instructions for a user to see and hear.
- Client's Story
- "We had actually given up on body fat analysis about 10 years ago until we brought you guys back into the picture. Caliper testing was so invasive and we didn't trust any of the other electrical impedance tests... we didn't do anything at all until we brought you guys on board."
- BRYCE HENSON, FIT BODY BOOT CAMP
Recent Case Studies
Ask us how you can get started today.
- 20, 100 kHz
- Test Duration
- 15 seconds
- Weight Range
- 22-551 lbs
- Age Range
- 3-99 years
- 14.0 x 31.3 x 39.1 (L x W x H ) : in
- Height Range
- 3 ft 1.4 in-7 ft 2.6 in
- Equipment Weight
- 30.9 lbs
- 100,000 results (if member ID is utilized)
- InBody Results Sheets, USB Thumb Drive, InBody Tissue, Carrying Case, Thermal Printer
- 1 YEAR Manufacturer's Warranty
- Compatible Printers
- Laser/Inkjet PCL 3 or above and SPL
- 10 impedance measurements 2 frequencies at each of the 5 segments (Right Arm, Left Arm, Trunk, Right Leg, Left Leg)
- Additional Features
- Lookin'Body 120 and Lookin'Body Web Compatible, Touchscreen, Voice Guidance System, Wi-Fi/Bluetooth Connectivity, Security Access Code, Foldable Design
- Standard OuputsWeight, Total Body Water, Dry Lean Mass, Lean Body Mass, Body Fat Mass, Skeletal Muscle Mass, Body Mass Index, Percent Body Fat, Segmental Lean Analysis, Body Composition History, Body Fat-Lean Body Mass Control, Basal Metabolic Rate, Impedance at each segment/ frequency